Sunday, September 28, 2008

Animation Experience Starts Now!

I'd like for you to use this blog in a number of different ways. First and foremost, I'd like you to look at this as an opportunity to do art just for the sake of doing art. You are artists and film makers and I know deep down you all are itching for any excuse to put the pencil to the paper!! 

Ill post some fun art topics for you to draw and display on this blog. It gives you an opportunity to begin to put your work on the web, build up your animator's portfolio, and begin to expose yourself to your classmates work. 

My TA did this when I was a freshman but it didnt catch on in my class- so I'd like to see if we can really get this blog working!

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions


No comments: