like this
____

this was done by Jackie Deegan she went with the sweet and nice concept
___
and so on
CHECK THESE OUT!!!

Done by Deena (i think its CG)

Done by Matt (i think this is CG too)

Done By Jared (is this ink?) :)

Another by Jared cuz hes amazing

Done by Kyle
9 comments:
I love it :D especially the hair n skirt
I will be doing these "jams"(thats what me and my friends call them)
This should all be very interesting, I hope everybody gives this a shot, it has the potential to be awesomesauce.
Here's mine
http://jdwrudy25.deviantart.com/art/Your-Savior-99623323
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/deenabeana/Artwork/01.jpg I posted this in the other one but I figured I'd post it here too just in case? Whoooo. Also. Jared. I effin' love that's bear's expression. <3
http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bear2lc7.jpg
- Mittmerbles
i made another, this one actually was made as a mascot/emblem for my website
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/V-F-H/pre_seal.png
both are made in pen, the 2nd however has the VFH logo added, which is Photoshop.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bearpf1.jpg
-kyle
It always takes my breath away when I see Jackie's art, but then again I am partial (since I am her Aunt). To me whenever I get to see her drawings they always look so sharp and life like even if they are just animated. Good Job!!!
Post a Comment